Jump to content
TriFOD

Join our roadtrip WhatsApp group

  • Welcome!

    Welcome to TriFOD, Hyderabad discussion platform for Travel, Housing, Food etc. Please register to join us for free.

Hyderabad to Adilabad and Pochera water Falls


travel.rtc
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hyderabad to Pochera water falls is around 267 kilometers.
Members who are planning to cover Kuntala water falls, should not miss this place.

Road condition is very good.

 

Hyderabad to Pochera route:(Try both the roads)


Route 1
Hyderabad --> Medchal --> Kamareddy --> Dichpally --> Akkapur ( Nirmal bypass) --> Pochera waterfalls

Route 2
Hyderabad --> Medchal --> Kamareddy --> Dichpally --> Nirmal (town) -->  Pochera waterfalls


This is a photolog about the Greenery spread around Nirmal -Adilabad Highway and Pochera water falls.
I have visited this place, almost a year ago in August 2016 .

 

Nirmal to Adilabad route is fantastic, there are two routes you can take, both roads have breath taking views during the monsoon.

  • Via Manbub Ghat (from nirmal town)
  • Via Bypass road, which doesn't touch nirmal town. 

 

Thanks

1.JPG

 

3.JPG

 

4.JPG

 

5.JPG

 

6.JPG

 

7.JPG

 

8.JPG

 

9.JPG

 

10.JPG

 

13.JPG

 

14.JPG

 

15.JPG

 

16.JPG

 

20.JPG

 

22.JPG

 

23.JPG

 

25.JPG

 

26.JPG

 

30.JPG

 

31.JPG

 

32.JPG

 

34.JPG

 

 

37.JPG

 

DSC_0393.JPG

 

DSC_0394.JPG

 

DSC_0399.JPG

 

DSC_0409.JPG

 

DSC_0412.JPG

 

DSC_0429.JPG

 

DSC_0469.JPG

 

DSC_0329.JPG

 

DSC_0553.JPG

 

DSC_0383.JPG

 

DSC_0385.JPG

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join our roadtrip WhatsApp group

Beautiful pictures @travel.rtc According to me, the highway towards Adilabad is one of the best highways connecting Hyderabad. Probably during this time of the year, it looks more or less the same. Pochera waterfalls is another beautiful falls in a pleasant and peaceful surrounding though it is a small one.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hsudhir said:

Beautiful pictures @travel.rtc According to me, the highway towards Adilabad is one of the best highways connecting Hyderabad. Probably during this time of the year, it looks more or less the same. Pochera waterfalls is another beautiful falls in a pleasant and peaceful surrounding though it is a small one.

Yes absolutely spot on.
 

This is one of the finest highway and also i have seen well behaved traffic in this route. I almost travel to Nizmabad on regular basis.

Where as Bangalore highway and Vijayawada highway is a mess, I have seen people driving like mad and every body in a rush.
Here it is not the case, my personal observation. People are chilled out and calm.

 

Yes,
Pochera is simple and gorgeous in full flow.
Last year we were fortunate enough to be there while it was in full flow.
But due to heavy rain we could not get the camera and capture.

 

Thanks Again Sudhir

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, Excellent pictures.
Greenery is amazing. Those smooth roads are very tempting. 

 

1 hour ago, travel.rtc said:

This is one of the finest highway and also i have seen well behaved traffic in this route.

 

I love Adilabad highway a lot.

 

1 hour ago, travel.rtc said:

Where as Bangalore highway and Vijayawada highway is a mess,

 

Agree with you 100%

During long weekends, it is horrible. Very bad road manners.

I have few questions regrading Pochera waterfalls.

  • What is the best month to visit?
  • Do we need to walk to reach the waterfalls or Is it near by to the road?


 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Ranger said:

I have few questions regrading Pochera waterfalls.

  • What is the best month to visit?
  • Do we need to walk to reach the waterfalls or Is it near by to the road?

 

What is the best month to visit?

 

From July to February is the best time to visit, It is absolutely beautiful after first installment of Rainy Season as Greenery spread is very eye pleasing.
 

Monsoon is the best season and this falls near by kuntala waterfall.
if any one plans kuntala then Pochera is en-route to Kuntala

After Neredigonda you need to take right turn to Kuntala. where as Pochera u need to come further in Highway and take Left towards Boath from Boath X Roads.
 

 

Do we need to walk to reach the waterfalls or Is it near by to the road?

 

 Absolutely No Walking.

Just take Boath Road from BoathX Roads - Just 5kms from X Roads You will find Pochera Water Falls
All you need to do is park your vehicle and take few steps down.
Parking charges for car 30 rs when we have parked our car in last year.

Very poor facilities, you wont find anything to eat better carry some food.

 

Hope I have answered your queries, If not please feel free to ask any further queries.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, travel.rtc said:

Hope I have answered your queries, If not please feel free to ask any further queries.

 

Your information is very helpful, Thank you for the quick response.
Yeah,  facilities are poor even at Kuntala waterfalls, Im not expecting much from Pochera waterfalls.

 

I'm planning to cover Pochera and Kuntala next month, when the rains are high. 

Your inputs will help us a lot.



 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice pictures sir,
Perfect timing.
With monsoon kicking in, many of our members will be driving to Kuntala waterfalls.

I never heard of Pochara waterfalls.
I will add a stopover at Pochara this time.

Pochera waterfalls look small compared to kutala, my observation from pictures.

Any other waterfalls around this area apart from
1. Kuntala waterfalls
2. Pochera waterfalls

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My all time favorite road. But not on weekends though. No proper road management by the people. But Very scenic road.

Nice pics:D

This one is bigger than the Nagarjuna Sagar dam. It has almost 50 gates . Is it having stored water? Can we go there?

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎20‎-‎07‎-‎2017 at 10:52 AM, travel.rtc said:

 

What is the best month to visit?

 

From July to February is the best time to visit, It is absolutely beautiful after first installment of Rainy Season as Greenery spread is very eye pleasing.
 

Monsoon is the best season and this falls near by kuntala waterfall.
if any one plans kuntala then Pochera is en-route to Kuntala

After Neredigonda you need to take right turn to Kuntala. where as Pochera u need to come further in Highway and take Left towards Boath from Boath X Roads.
 

 

Do we need to walk to reach the waterfalls or Is it near by to the road?

 

 Absolutely No Walking.

Just take Boath Road from BoathX Roads - Just 5kms from X Roads You will find Pochera Water Falls
All you need to do is park your vehicle and take few steps down.
Parking charges for car 30 rs when we have parked our car in last year.

Very poor facilities, you wont find anything to eat better carry some food.

 

Hope I have answered your queries, If not please feel free to ask any further queries.

 

Your information is spot on @travel.rtc Very clear on how to reach these places. Any information on good stays around the place with families?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sagar said:

 

Your information is spot on @travel.rtc Very clear on how to reach these places. Any information on good stays around the place with families?

Nirmal is the nearest town from these places and as far as the accomodation.

No Govt Guest houses or Pvt either around these falls.

These are around 37 kms from Nirmal.
Hence Nirmal would be better option to stay and Now, It is a District and has some good  hotels too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sagar said:

Your information is spot on @travel.rtc Very clear on how to reach these places. Any information on good stays around the place with families?

 

19 hours ago, travel.rtc said:

Hence Nirmal would be better option to stay


Yeah, nirmal is best option available. 
But If you want a stay away from town I would suggest Telangana tourism in Kaddam.

Pricing is very tempting. 

A/C Rooms : 1,100 INR

Non A/C Rooms : 750 INR

Online booking : Link

0d73rd1092039922.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Happened to Drive to Adilabad from Nizamabad on Dec 24th Early Morning started at 6 from Nizamabad and reached Nirmal Bypass by 7:30 and from there took the Highway itself to Adilabad and experienced the fog in this beautiful stretch.....it was so cold and fog spread all around ....Pics posted in above post. 

Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice pics @travel.rtc

I had visited to Kuntala waterfalls this Saturday, but missed out on visiting Pochera falls.

Yes, the roads where awesome and fun to drive. Especially after Nirmal, the sceneries where very beautiful on both the sides of the road.

 

Couldn't take much pics of the route, as was very much admired by the road & was enjoying my ride.

 

Really enjoyed in the Kuntala waterfalls.

 

Can we enjoy in the Pochera waterfalls as well?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/12/2017 at 12:54 PM, b@r@n said:

Nice pics @travel.rtc

I had visited to Kuntala waterfalls this Saturday, but missed out on visiting Pochera falls.

Yes, the roads where awesome and fun to drive. Especially after Nirmal, the sceneries where very beautiful on both the sides of the road.

 

 

Hi @b@r@n, Good to know that you have recently done a road trip to Kuntala Falls. Could you share a few pictures and highlights of your road trip and the water flow at the falls..?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ranger said:

 

I heard they put a fencing around Kuntala waterfalls.
We cannot go till foot hill, Is it true?

The fencing are at the top. To reach the water, one needs to climb down and then he can get to reach the water.

 

17 hours ago, sagar said:
 
Hi [mention=1076]b@r@n[/mention], Good to know that you have recently done a road trip to Kuntala Falls. Could you share a few pictures and highlights of your road trip and the water flow at the falls..?

As mentioned, don't have any road trip pics.. but yeah, here is the water flow picture when you climb down to the bottom...76e577a2a29ab5ab32436d70320df37e.jpg

 

1 hour ago, b@r@n said:
As mentioned, don't have any road trip pics.. but yeah, here is the water flow picture when you climb down to the bottom...76e577a2a29ab5ab32436d70320df37e.jpg&key=afe7ca264d681c72f354eeff72c57f2b1b00f739562952efcc57fa0307b87b06

The water was very chill.. we took this picture around 2 in the afternoon...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sagar said:

The water flow looks really very less. I have been there thrice and haven't found it this less.. Monsoon is undoubtedly the best time for us to visit this place. :)

As per the picture, yes, the water flow was less. But after an hour the flow got increased.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sagar said:

Any pictures of the fence @b@r@n ? Just to get a better idea :)

Sorry dude.. I didn't have any pictures of the fence... but sure that you cannot cross those fences...

but if you really want to get to the other of the fence, then only possible way is, climb up the rocks from the sides to reach that place...

 

many people where climbing up inspite of warnings.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gowtham unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...