Jump to content
TriFOD
  • Welcome!

    Welcome to TriFOD, Hyderabad discussion platform for Travel, Housing, Food etc. Please register to join us for free.

Bangalore to Hyderabad to Nagpur to Kanpur


FutureIndiaTraveller
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello friends

 

I am planning to make a trip Bangalore to Hyd to Nagpur to Kanpur starting early next week. I will be driving a SUV

 

I plan to start early morning around 6-7 am and drive for no more than 8-10 hours max with a 10-15 min break for a tea every 3 hours.

 

I have seen some posts about Bglr to Hyd and seem no trouble at all.

 

Can you advise on following:

 

1. Average time generally it takes from Bglr to Hyd, Hyd to Nagpur and Nagpur to Kanpur.

2. Road conditions Hyd to Nagpur to Kanpur

3. Any specific route advised from Nagpur to Kanpur? Also can it be done in one single day? 

4. There seems to be 3 routes per google - which one would you recommend? or any other route? 

5. And in this pandemic area - any recommendations on Tea breaks and Food joints and 

6. Availability of Clean Restrooms/bathrooms

 

Any help is highly recommended. I promise to share full details along with some nice pics of the trip once done for others' benefit. 

 

Thank you folks!

 

image.png.afb141686e821922f933c82314d718a9.png

Edited by FutureIndiaTraveller
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bangalore to Hyderabad roads are excellent.

Hyderabad to Nagpur roads are good as well except for the last 50 kilometres.

 

Usually many people do Bangalore to Nagpur in a single.

No need to halt at Hyderabad.

 

Nagpur to Kanpur roads are mess.

Take the google suggested route, other two roads are not great either.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Gowtham said:

Bangalore to Hyderabad roads are excellent.

Hyderabad to Nagpur roads are good as well except for the last 50 kilometres.

 

Usually many people do Bangalore to Nagpur in a single.

No need to halt at Hyderabad.

 

Nagpur to Kanpur roads are mess.

Take the google suggested route, other two roads are not great either.

Thanks Gowtham!

 

Could you also advise if any chain restaurants available and open these days, specially between Hyderabad to Nagpur and Nagpur to Kanpur section. 

 

Thank you!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, I have done this route via Sagar which wasn’t great either, I would recommend you to go with the route suggested by google maps.. And between Hyderabad and Nagpur, are all good except for a few bad before reaching Bopapur.. 

below are a few images of the same

40CF11B6-61F3-4D56-A381-D72D74C0936D.jpeg.ff2f564f55e2870bb8c2c84d0155801a.jpeg

 

B8971D44-3A55-46EE-9702-29FDFAEAE87B.jpeg.a633d18494350e2ca9658b28cc683e22.jpeg

 

1D28B088-9BDA-4CB7-8DB0-AAA225391D4D.jpeg.3b78e641137aa330e790f5e7d6e2f343.jpeg

 

regarding the restaurants enroute, You have a coffeeday, Restaurant adigas and Zyka restaurant under 150 kms from Hyderabad.. Beyond this point, you will find all small dhabas until you reach Nagpur

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2020 at 9:16 PM, FutureIndiaTraveller said:

Hello friends

 

I am planning to make a trip Bangalore to Hyd to Nagpur to Kanpur starting early next week. I will be driving a SUV

 

I plan to start early morning around 6-7 am and drive for no more than 8-10 hours max with a 10-15 min break for a tea every 3 hours.

 

I have seen some posts about Bglr to Hyd and seem no trouble at all.

 

Can you advise on following:

 

1. Average time generally it takes from Bglr to Hyd, Hyd to Nagpur and Nagpur to Kanpur.

2. Road conditions Hyd to Nagpur to Kanpur

3. Any specific route advised from Nagpur to Kanpur? Also can it be done in one single day? 

4. There seems to be 3 routes per google - which one would you recommend? or any other route? 

5. And in this pandemic area - any recommendations on Tea breaks and Food joints and 

6. Availability of Clean Restrooms/bathrooms

 

Any help is highly recommended. I promise to share full details along with some nice pics of the trip once done for others' benefit. 

 

Thank you folks!

 

image.png.afb141686e821922f933c82314d718a9.png

 

I have come back from Ramnagar, Uttrakhand to Bangalore this week.. read my post

I have read lots of posts, people taking Jabalpur route for mid and eastern UP.

You can reach Nagpur in one day, very easy and great roads. Try to keep day 1 lunch packed. Less options post Hyderabad.

Next day go via Seoni, read my post on road condition and how to cross.. Forest guard may ask to take diversion via Katangi, don't do that, it's nightmare is what I heard. 5 min of negotiation and they will let you go..

 

Have a nice trip..

 

 

 

 

Edited by Satyawali
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks friends. I completed this trip yesterday. 2 adults 2 kids and a dog. Car Innova Automatic.  2000km with average  speed 110. 
 

3 days in total.
1. Bglr to Hyd (left 5 pm drove for 7 hours and then stayed for a night at ITC Kakatiya

2. Left for  Nagpur at 12 pm(8 hours + overnight stay at Le meridian. 

2. Left for  Kanpur at 8 am and drove 12hours reached Kanpur 8 pm via Sagar /Jhansi. 

if one leaves Bglr early in morning it’s possible to reach Nagpur in one single day. I did this from Nagpur to Kanpur. 

 

95% of the route was nice. 
 

5%= bad patches right before Hyd, before  Nagpur and after Nagpur (pench national park really nice except for small 1km construction. Leave early from Nagpur to avoid Jam) and right before Kanpur.  
 

while restaurants etc were open we packed our food and Tea (thermos) every morning before leaving home and Hotels.   Did pickup late afternoon lunch from Dominos at Jhansi.  
 

for ladies and kids I highly recommend getting PeeBuddy Toilet seat papers and disinfectant sprays. 

this drive was quick with no tourism purpose. However I will return in Dec Via Rajasthan Guj Mh and Goa to Bglr with full of tourism and longer intermediate stays. I will post details. 
 

thanks Once again for all advice. 
 

if anyone has any Q let me know. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, FutureIndiaTraveller said:

I completed this trip yesterday. 2 adults 2 kids and a dog. Car Innova Automatic.  2000km with average  speed 110. 
 

Thanks a lot for sharing all the desired information.. Waiting to see you finish the whole trip and share more details and pictures.. Wish you happy miles and a safe trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/4/2020 at 11:41 AM, FutureIndiaTraveller said:

 

95% of the route was nice. 
 

5%= bad patches right before Hyd, before  Nagpur and after Nagpur (pench national park really nice except for small 1km construction. 

 

Thanks for sharing.

Did you take diversion to katangi to reach seoni or went straight to seoni through road where work is in progress.

 

From other posts, that construction stretch is of 3-4km. 

Is it now reduced to 1km ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2020 at 12:35 AM, SanjayK said:

 

Thanks for sharing.

Did you take diversion to katangi to reach seoni or went straight to seoni through road where work is in progress.

 

From other posts, that construction stretch is of 3-4km. 

Is it now reduced to 1km ?

Straigth through seoni. If you go in morning there won't be many and Forest guards will let you go. 

I didn't find it 3-4 KM - or may be I was too happy to see quick pass through :) but it didn't take us more than 10-15 mins to go through that stretch.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
On 10/30/2020 at 5:25 PM, sagar said:

And between Hyderabad and Nagpur, are all good except for a few bad before reaching Bopapur.. 

below are a few images of the same

40CF11B6-61F3-4D56-A381-D72D74C0936D.jpeg.ff2f564f55e2870bb8c2c84d0155801a.jpeg

 

B8971D44-3A55-46EE-9702-29FDFAEAE87B.jpeg.a633d18494350e2ca9658b28cc683e22.jpeg

 

1D28B088-9BDA-4CB7-8DB0-AAA225391D4D.jpeg.3b78e641137aa330e790f5e7d6e2f343.jpeg

 

An updade:

 

 I drove on 29th May 2021 and found that this stretch in the picture was closed for traffic and it was being repaired.

I hope it would have been repaired and opened for traffic

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...
On 10/28/2021 at 11:44 AM, Dhananjay said:

Heard road condition as soon as we enter in Maharashtra , before Nagpur is pathetic. 

Anyone from recent traveller pls help updating it

I drove from Nagpur to Hyderbad on 15th Aug 2021. There were potholes on the road.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Our picks

    • Hyderabad to Hamsaladeevi Beach - A hidden paradise, Andhra Pradesh
      Hyderabad to Hamsaladeevi Beach - A hidden Paradise
       
      After a long wait for the December trip, we kick started our vacation to the most beautiful Hamsaladeevi beach located in the Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh.
       
      Usually many of them skip this place due to lack of accommodation, but you will find a decent stay in Vijayawada which is around 80 kms approximately from Hamsaladeevi. It is definitely worth travelling so far to see the beauty of this Sagara Sangamam, where river Krishna meets the Bay of Bengal.
       
      We started at an early hour from Hyderabad and reached Vijayawada by 10 AM and checked into the OYO hotel. There are no food joints available at Hamsaladeevi beach so we packed the lunch from the hotel and headed out. Vijayawada to Hamsaladeevi drive took us 3 hours with some breaks.
       
      Hamsaladeevi village is 24 kms away from Avanigadda and we reached Hamsaladeevi by 3 PM. After a long drive from Hyderabad, there was an adrenaline rush gushing out to see this most beautiful place and couldn't wait to snap the sandy beach and the 'river-beach' meeting point. This point is 2 km away from the beach (From Hamsaladeevi village, beach is 4 kms) and we drove our car on the beach side shore to the port to see the confluence.

       
      Distance : 376 km
      Ride: Honda City
      Fuel : Petrol
      Mileage : 15 kmpl
      Hotel : OYO rooms (2000/- per night)
       
      Best Route 2016
      Hyderabad --> Suryapet --> Vijayawada -->Pedapulipaka --> Madduru --> Thotlavalluru --> Nimmagadda --> Avanigadda --> Nagayalanka --> Chodavaram --> Hamsaladeevi Beach
       
      Note: Don't take any diversions from the mentioned route else you might end up between bad conditioned roads and longer distances as you pass 
        • Like
      • 82 replies
    • Hyderabad to Srisailam road trip and guide
      Hyderabad to Srisailam Guide
      Distance :
      220 kilometers
       
        • Like
      • 70 replies
    • Hyderabad to vikarabad, Ananthagiri Hills and Kotepally dam road trip.
      Vikarabad,Ananthagiri Hills
        • Like
      • 81 replies
    • Trip to Uttarakhand - 2021
      Trip
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 13 replies
    • Gottam gutta - A place worth visiting
      The covid19 pandemic is not over. We request travelers to follow SMS
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 30 replies
×
×
  • Create New...