TriFOD
  • Welcome!

Welcome to TriFOD, Hyderabad discussion platform for Travel, Housing, Food etc. Please register to join us for free.

Hyderabad, How to remove Bank Hypothecation without agent?

Received form 35 and NOC from SBI on 06 Feb 2021. I was happy that loan closed but next challenge was how to contact RTO of hypothecation removal.

Searched on internet and there was mixed response. 

Contacted few agents, they quoted me charges ranging from 1200 to 2500 based on how urgent we need it.

But decided to give a try by myself. Searched on net and found below link, 

https://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/html/registration-hptermination.html

image.png.c59de1fc11678a92b411456a25cc3ee0.png

Once you will click it, it will redirect to other link shown as below

https://tgtransport.net/tgcfstonline/Registration/RegistrationOnline.aspx?Trans=HAT

image.png.39f37d4d055ab132079a442b8809bfc5.png

click on Hypothecation/ Hire Purchase/ Lease Termination

If you have original RC then click on YES. Then below window will be open

image.png.e8634b8e8cd7587dc2127cb162d4d492.png

Once you will type above details, in next window you will get your full details. I was not sure whose number to be typed at financer mobile number i typed mine alternate number and it worked 😆. Once click you will be directed to slot booking window (image only for ref)

image.png.c899b04823d9428036be9f5a9bb7178b.png

Click on available slot. Once that is done you will be asked to pay charges. (image just for ref) fees is around 635. Take print out of it (important)

image.png.cdce8bf7bfcf60bab2c606175116c4fb.png

Once all done take below document to respective RTA. Below documents required

1. Original RC

2. Printout of slot booking form

3. Form 35, 2 nos (original)

4. NOC from bank (original)

5. Valid insurance (Xerox)

6. Aadhar (Xerox)

7. One small polythene pouch to keep original RC in it. At RTA they are charging Rs 5. And for printout it is Rs 10

also keep below doc in case they want (not asked to me)

1. PUC Xerox

2. PAN card Xerox

3. Residence proof

In my case it was RTA Rangareddy. Mine slot booking was on 12 Feb 2021 01:40 to 01:50

Reached there around 12. Agents started chasing me. But i decided not to pay attention. Went to window No 4. Waited for 10 min.

Officer took my documents checked for 30 seconds and issued me slip. Asked me to go to window 6 for photo.

Went to window 6 waited for 10 min. officer took my slip, done some typing on screen took my photo and signature. And told me that RC will be received via post.

Everything done in 30 min of time, no agent. 

Mine application is approved on same day. Now waiting for RC😏

image.png.0ebb401bd2364663259bfa562fee2d58.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Gowtham changed the title to Hyderabad, How to remove Bank Hypothecation without agent?
13 hours ago, sagar said:

Thanks a lot for sharing this valuable post. This is very much in detail. Did the officer mention about any particular timeline by when would it be received?

Officer pointed finger to sky and told me it will come by post 🤣

• Haha 2
On 2/16/2021 at 10:36 PM, mit1682 said:

Officer pointed finger to sky and told me it will come by post

Haha, this can be tricky. I have heard cases of not receiving RC. Hopefully you should receive. Now the wait game begins. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you for sharing. I had closed my car loan in September of last year but did not remove the Hypothecation as I thought i had to go through the broker. You post motivated me to apply online and today I went to the RTA and submitted the documents. Wating for the approval. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Raider said:

Thank you for sharing. I had closed my car loan in September of last year but did not remove the Hypothecation as I thought i had to go through the broker. You post motivated me to apply online and today I went to the RTA and submitted the documents. Wating for the approval. 

Are you waiting for RC? You need not to wait. Once you receive document receipt slip that means it is approved. You can check it online also.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, mit1682 said:

Are you waiting for RC? You need not to wait. Once you receive document receipt slip that means it is approved. You can check it online also.

Thank you. Yes it is approved. Whee I checked in the afternoon it was in pending approval but now it says it is approved and RC needs to be printed. Thank you once again. 

Edited by Raider
  • Like 2

Thanks @mit1682 Its very helpful post. exactly what i was looking for. I have to remove my car's hypothecation. few queris i have.

My car is in banagalore and i am not planning to bring it in hyderabad only for this. Hope its ok.

I have NOC and Form 35 from SBI but its 4 month old? Do i need to  get it re-issued as i heard there is 3 month validity

I am coming just for this work- is there any other things i need to take  care of before planning this trip.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Ashwhatelse said:

Thanks @mit1682 Its very helpful post. exactly what i was looking for. I have to remove my car's hypothecation. few queris i have.

My car is in banagalore and i am not planning to bring it in hyderabad only for this. Hope its ok.

I have NOC and Form 35 from SBI but its 4 month old? Do i need to  get it re-issued as i heard there is 3 month validity

I am coming just for this work- is there any other things i need to take  care of before planning this trip.

You need not be bring you car. Only your presence required. I have done hypotication removal next day after getting documents, so I don't have idea about document validity. No other documents required apart from mentioned above.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Ashwhatelse said:

Please see my comment above. I had closed the loan in September of last year and submitted yesterday. Had not issues and they accepted it.

• Like 2

@mit1682 Friends, I was trying to book the slot online. After updating the registration details and financier details, when i confirm on the page, it will take me to summary page where there is only 3 option Edit, Save, Clear but its not taking me to calendar booking page as mentioned above. Have tried from all browsers. what could be an issye? please suggest.

image.png.72abd2d45d53fc0fec214ccc0357c49a.png

34 minutes ago, Ashwhatelse said:

@mit1682 Friends, I was trying to book the slot online. After updating the registration details and financier details, when i confirm on the page, it will take me to summary page where there is only 3 option Edit, Save, Clear but its not taking me to calendar booking page as mentioned above. Have tried from all browsers. what could be an issye? please suggest.

image.png.72abd2d45d53fc0fec214ccc0357c49a.png

Click NO at is same financier continued option. Put your any other number as financier number. Check this and hope it works. I have done same

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mit1682 said:

Click NO at is same financier continued option. Put your any other number as financier number. Check this and hope it works. I have done same

Tried bro, its not working. Not sure what is the issue. pop blocker is also allowed.

image.png.ebc3ae6d2e988c579e5ce4d47fbeae3e.png

• Like 1

I too ran into the same and seems to be a bug in the website.  Start the process again and it will get you to the slot booking screen.  

On 2/25/2021 at 6:06 PM, Ashwhatelse said:

Tried bro, its not working. Not sure what is the issue. pop blocker is also allowed.

image.png.ebc3ae6d2e988c579e5ce4d47fbeae3e.png

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By sagar
      Hyderabad to Koilsagar - Overnight BBQ camp under the stars - Report 

When: April 22nd 2017
      Where: Koilsagar reservoir
      Distance: 140 Kilometres

Objective :
      A small gathering with all the 'India-drive men'  at the banks of the Koilsagar reservoir for an overnight camp besides Barbecue under the beautiful night skies to study the star trials.

Destination description:
      Koilsagar is a reservoir which stretches across Peddavaagu (A minor tributary of river the Krishna). 
      The western stretch of this picturesque reservoir is surrounded by hills making it a beautiful treat to eyes both during sunrise and sunset.

Hyderabad to Koilsagar route:
      Hyderabad --> Jadcherla --> Devarkadra --> Koilsagar project

Video:

Participants:
      1) Hyundai Grand i10 - Sugandhar
      2) Hyundai Grand i10 - Pinaki
      3) Maruti Suzuki Swift - Anand
      4) Hyundai i20 Elite - Ravi Teja
      5) Hyundai i20 Elite - Jagadish
      6) Hyundai i20 Elite - Chinmai
      7) Volkswagen Polo - Ashwin
      😎 Volkswagen Polo - Raghunandan
      9) Hyundai Accent Viva - Surya
      10) Ford Figo Aspire - Bhargav
      11) Maruti Suzuki Swift Dezire - Vishu
      12) Mahindra Thar - Ravi Teja
      13) Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Srinivas
      14) Ford Ecosport - Vinay
      15) Ford Ecosport - Varun
      16) Maruti Suzuki SX4 - Tej
      17) Hyundai Verna - Madhavi
      18) Hyundai Verna - Nishant
      19) Hyundai Creta - Sagar
      20) Mahindra XUV 500 - Rahul
      21) Honda Civic - Saran
      22) Honda Civic - Gowtham 
      23) Toyota Corolla Altis - Praveen

• By RoadTripper
      Hyd-Dwaraka Thirumala-Vijayawada-Amaravathi-Suryalanka Beach-Hyd

Total Distance Covered: 1012 KMS
      Vehicle: Nissan Micra 
      Fuel: Petrol
      Mileage: 21+ kmpl with A/C all the time(2 Adults and 1 kid).
      No. of Days: 3 
      From Jan 25th to 27th 2021.
      Total Tolls: 823/- [Through Fastag 705/- + cash 118/- ]
      Route expedition Via Google Maps
      Carried Snacks, water can and other essentials to shorten our halts during the journey due to covid....
      ** SINGLE HAND DRIVING

Day 1:
      Route: Hyderabad- Vijayawada- Dwaraka Thirumala.

Total distance covered on day 1 :  412 KMS

Total Time: 7 hours 8 min with 2 breaks.

Almost after an year planned for a short trip post Lockdown and all went well and a very much needed break.

Started by 4:25 AM from Hyderabad and reached Dwaraka thirumala by 11:15 AM with 2 breaks.

As usual roads are pleasant to drive until Vijayawada.. But the strech between Vijayawada(Gannavaram) and Eluru is still under construction with lots of diversions. After crossing Eluru via bypass, the roads are in very bad condition from Bhimadole to Dwaraka.

Done with darshanam and spent an hour or so at the temple premises. Started from Dwaraka and halted at friends place in Eluru.

Day 2:
      Started from Eluru at 5:10AM to Vijayawada kanaka durgamma temple and reached by 6:45AM.... 1 hr 36 min journey time.
      Covid rules are strict and darshanam done in 30 min.

Free darshanam is not available via Hill... only through 100/- or 300/- tickets. 

For free darshanam, park the vehicle below the hill and through stairs you need to reach for darshanam which is free.

Started towards Amaravathi(Amaralingeswara swamy temple) and opted to go through Guntur road rather than the Karakatta road was not in a good shape. 

Journey was 1 Hr 25 min and Roads are in good to drive

After completing darshanam started towards Suryalanka beach via Guntur.
      It took 2 Hrs 45 min to reach the destination, roads after crossing Guntur are just average and full of patches...road traffic is not much but due the road condition it took long.

Reached Suryalanka Haritha Resort and checked in by 1:28 PM

** If you are planning to stay in Suryalanka Haritha resort, make sure to book it in a week advance. During weekends the cost of the rooms are high and less on weekdays.
      Rooms are Good, I have took the AC standard room which costed me 2400+taxes. 

All the rooms including deluxe and started AC rooms are having the Beach view

Cottages are constructed in 2 rows , front row are the Deluxe cottages and backside row are the Standard AC rooms. In standard AC rooms there are 2 rooms, one in Ground floor and other on the first floor. I opted for the 1st floor room for the beach view. 

Note: Rooms are allotted on First come first serve basis, so its better to arrive on time to get the best room(With all functionalities ).  

When it comes to Food options, only Haritha resort restaurant at suryalanka beach and for snacks we can go for the fried fishes along the roadside exactly opposite to the Haritha resort. 

@haritha restaurant, we can order the food to the room  or you can have it in restaurant. Food is above average.
      Obviously, the price card different from the restaurant menu... so a bit high prices for the room service.
      Breakfast is complementary  and available from 8 AM to 9:30 AM which is of good taste and 3 verities of items( Idli, Bonda, Pongal)

FYI... Below are the price details for reference: 

Beach Pics:

Maintenance of beach is not bad

Beach closes by 4PM, and police person starts asking everyone to leave the beach after 4PM.. but what we saw is most of them are in the beach until 6PM.. Nobody is listing to them. 
      People staying in resort can visit the beach during the night as well, there are 2 entries from the beach and its an advantage.

Sunset: 

Resort Pics: 

Day-3 Sunrise :

Started around 9AM from Suryalanka to HYD via Guntur-Sattenapalli road connecting 167A highway and it took us 8+ hours, with 3 breaks. As we are not in a rush to reach HYD so we were travelling at a speed of 60KMPH and the road condition is excellent until hyd from Piduguralla. 

Total Journey was a pleasant one  and that too after a year and that too Post covid lockdown and a much needed one.

Thank you to all the Forum members as well for their roadtrip's, from which I have took some tips and did this trip  

• By Raviteja0397
      Via- Narktpally-Nalgonda-Miryalaguda-Dachepalli-Piduguralla-Addanki-Ongole (Bypass)-Kavali (Bypass)-Nellore (Bypass)- Naidupeta- Srikalahasti-Tirupati (Bypass)-Tirumala.

The trip began on Saturday 09/01/2021 4:15 am from Hyderabad Kothapet.

Taken- NH No 65:- Hyderabad ⇄ Vijayawada Up to Narkatpally.
      From there right turn to State Highway No 2or 167/A:- Narkatpally ⇄ Addanki Up to Addanki.
      From Addanki, Get on NH16 in Medaramatla(Flyover).
      Rest for 20 minutes.
      Continue on NH 16 towards Ongole-Kavali-Nellore-Naidupeta.
      Get on NH71:- Naidupeta-SrikalaHasti-Tirupati (One way road).
      Rest and Lunch for 40 minutes.
      Finally from Tirupati(Bypass) to Tirumala (Ghat Road).
      Reached Tirumala at 3:30 PM.
      Successfully done Dharshan on same day 9.00 PM.
      Whole night Rest.
      GOOD roads.......

Next day Return journey(10/01/2021).

Trip Started 8 am started from Tirumala to Tirupati.
      Reached to Srikalahasti 9:30 am. After Darshan back to NH 71:- Srikalahasti-Naidupeta (One-way road). Continued on NH 16 towards Naidupeta-Nellore-Kavali-Ongole-Medaramatla(Flyover).
      Lunch and rest 1hour in Dhaba...
      From there left turn to State Highway No 2or 167/A:- Addanki ⇄ Narkatpally Up to Narketpally.
      Tea Break 20minutes
      Taken left turn- NH No 65:- Hyderabad ⇄ Vijayawada Up to Hyderabad Kothapet...
      Reached home by 8.00 PM.
      The trip took km around 1215 total... Petrol Cost- 3000(Approx.)

• By Ravitejagoud
      Places Travelled
      Hyderabad - Tirupati - Kanchipuram - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Dhanushkodi - Palani - Guruvayur - Coimbature - Bangalore - Lepakshi - Hyderabad

No. of people 5 in Vitara Brezza

Day 1: Hyderabad to Tirupati Day 2:Dharshan at Tirupati Day 3:Tirupati to kanchipuram Day 4:kanchipuram to madurai Day 5:Madurai to Rameshwaram and dhanushkodi Day 6: Dhanushkodi to gurvayur via palani Day 7: Gurvyaur to coimbatore Day 8: Coimbatore to hyderabad via bangalore and lepakshi  
      First trip of 2021 has became the best trip till now. Travelled around 3500kms. Planned to visit all the places of southern part but rain has ruined all our plans.
      Heavy rains in Tamilnadu.

Best Moment: 
      Visiting my dream place "Dhanushkodi", The Last Road Of India. Everyone must visit, but not while raining. Goosebumps moment when we reach the destination. The sound of waves at one side, eyes full of happiness at another side, this is what everyone needs. 

Road Conditions:
      Overall the road conditions was awesome with minimum potholes.
      A small suggestion: when you travel through some village, it is better to ask localities about the route than blindly believing on Google Maps. If Stuck in traffic by believing on GMaps.

Expenses:
      Diesel: 18000/-
      Food and beverages: 10000/-
      Room: 15000/-
      Toll Tax: 2100/- 

The best food we ate was Dindigul Thalappakatti biryani.

Funny Incident: 
      Bangalore has fined us for not wearing masks inside the car.
      we are not aware that we should wear mask in car while travelling with windows rolled up.

We were by 250rs each. The fun is police where stopping only outside state cars, they aren't stopping Karnataka registered vehicles.

We found few people travelling in KA registered vehicle, they are not wearing any masks. when we ask police to stop them, Cops answer Thum jhakey roko na ghadi ko". This is kind of discrimination which every traveler hates. 

• By GANGADHAR
      Hello,

I'm planning a trip from Hyderabad to Leh Ladakh on road in KTM 390

I'm planning to go in May,2021.

Tell me the best route available on road and a road my Bike can handle.

And travelling in may is good idea?(Being a student that is the onlytime I get to travel)

How long drive should we drive maximum (in hours and distance wise)?

Things to carry?

And tell me the road which worth travelling (something else to watch)

Guide me through a plan where we can have the best days in our life !

Thank you.
  • Our picks

• Sumadhura Vasavi Olympus, Nanakaramguda
      Project name :  Sumudhura Vasavi Olumpus

Builder company/name :  Sumudhura

Project Status: Pre-Launch

Project price(per sqft) : 
      Booking(EOI) Process : Just Submit an Expression Of Interest along with 5L check (without date/signature/name) & KYC. (NRI's can submit a soft copy/scan of check) Payment : Booking amount is due only after Unit selection (Expecting in next couple of weeks). Pre-Launch Price : In the range of Rs 6599-6999 / sft (With Home Loan) for Initial 100 Bookings, final price will be disclosed before flat selection.  Launch Price : Tentatively Rs 7299 / Sft or above.  Full Payment Option : Tentatively at Rs 5500 per sft.   
      Project location:  Nanakaramguda

Google maps link :  https://goo.gl/maps/GgbtacUST3uS98dS9

Project RERA: GHMC Approved, Awaiting RERA. Construction works started.

Possession Timeline:  NA

Project Amenities: All modern amenities

Location Advantages : 
      At the Heart of Financial District Walkable to IT Companies / SEZ Next to WaveRock SEZ, Apple, Amazon and Upcoming Google. Great access and Connectivity to ORR /City.  High Rental and ROI as it is already in well developed location.  
      Project details:
      Two Towers each 44 Floors in 5.5 Acres, Total ~850 Units.

• 2 replies
    • India tops the world in road accidents
      "India tops the world in road crash deaths and injuries. It has 1 per cent of the world's vehicles but accounts for 11 per cent of all road crash deaths, witnessing 53 road crashes every hour; killing 1 person every 4 minutes"

• 3 replies
    • Hyderabad to Koilsagar road trip and camping
      Hyderabad to Koilsagar - Overnight BBQ camp under the stars - Report 

When: April 22nd 2017
      Where: Koilsagar reservoir
      Distance: 140 Kilometres

Objective :
      A small gathering with all the 'India-drive men'  at the banks of the Koilsagar reservoir for an overnight camp besides Barbecue under the beautiful night skies to study the star trials.

Destination description:
      Koilsagar is a reservoir which stretches across Peddavaagu (A minor tributary of river the Krishna). 
      The western stretch of this picturesque reservoir is surrounded by hills making it a beautiful treat to eyes both during sunrise and sunset.

Hyderabad to Koilsagar route:
      Hyderabad --> Jadcherla --> Devarkadra --> Koilsagar project

Video:

Participants:
      1) Hyundai Grand i10 - Sugandhar
      2) Hyundai Grand i10 - Pinaki
      3) Maruti Suzuki Swift - Anand
      4) Hyundai i20 Elite - Ravi Teja
      5) Hyundai i20 Elite - Jagadish
      6) Hyundai i20 Elite - Chinmai
      7) Volkswagen Polo - Ashwin
      😎 Volkswagen Polo - Raghunandan
      9) Hyundai Accent Viva - Surya
      10) Ford Figo Aspire - Bhargav
      11) Maruti Suzuki Swift Dezire - Vishu
      12) Mahindra Thar - Ravi Teja
      13) Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Srinivas
      14) Ford Ecosport - Vinay
      15) Ford Ecosport - Varun
      16) Maruti Suzuki SX4 - Tej
      17) Hyundai Verna - Madhavi
      18) Hyundai Verna - Nishant
      19) Hyundai Creta - Sagar
      20) Mahindra XUV 500 - Rahul
      21) Honda Civic - Saran
      22) Honda Civic - Gowtham 
      23) Toyota Corolla Altis - Praveen

• 45 replies
    • Hyderabad, How to remove Bank Hypothecation without agent?
      Received form 35 and NOC from SBI on 06 Feb 2021. I was happy that loan closed but next challenge was how to contact RTO of hypothecation removal.

Searched on internet and there was mixed response. 

Contacted few agents, they quoted me charges ranging from 1200 to 2500 based on how urgent we need it.

But decided to give a try by myself. Searched on net and found below link, 

https://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/html/registration-hptermination.html

Once you will click it, it will redirect to other link shown as below

https://tgtransport.net/tgcfstonline/Registration/RegistrationOnline.aspx?Trans=HAT

click on Hypothecation/ Hire Purchase/ Lease Termination

If you have original RC then click on YES. Then below window will be open

Once you will type above details, in next window you will get your full details. I was not sure whose number to be typed at financer mobile number i typed mine alternate number and it worked 😆. Once click you will be directed to slot booking window (image only for ref)

Click on available slot. Once that is done you will be asked to pay charges. (image just for ref) fees is around 635. Take print out of it (important)

Once all done take below document to respective RTA. Below documents required

1. Original RC
      2. Printout of slot booking form
      3. Form 35, 2 nos (original)
      4. NOC from bank (original)
      5. Valid insurance (Xerox)
      6. Aadhar (Xerox)
      7. One small polythene pouch to keep original RC in it. At RTA they are charging Rs 5. And for printout it is Rs 10

also keep below doc in case they want (not asked to me)
      1. PUC Xerox
      2. PAN card Xerox
      3. Residence proof

In my case it was RTA Rangareddy. Mine slot booking was on 12 Feb 2021 01:40 to 01:50

Reached there around 12. Agents started chasing me. But i decided not to pay attention. Went to window No 4. Waited for 10 min.

Officer took my documents checked for 30 seconds and issued me slip. Asked me to go to window 6 for photo.

Went to window 6 waited for 10 min. officer took my slip, done some typing on screen took my photo and signature. And told me that RC will be received via post.

Everything done in 30 min of time, no agent. 

Mine application is approved on same day. Now waiting for RC😏

• Thanks
      • 19 replies
    • FASTag is mandatory now or pay double price
      FASTag is mandatory or pay double price. 

Govt: Statement 
      Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has decided that all lanes in the fee plazas on National Highways shall be declared as FASTag lane of the fee plaza w.e.f midnight of 15th/16th February 2021.Therefore, as per NH Fee Rules 2008, any vehicle not fitted with FASTag or vehicle without valid, functional FASTag entering into the FASTag lane of the fee plaza shall pay a fee equivalent to two times of the fee applicable to that category

• Haha
      • 12 replies