TriFOD
  • Welcome!

Welcome to TriFOD, Hyderabad discussion platform for Travel, Housing, Food etc. Please register to join us for free.

Places Travelled

Hyderabad - Tirupati - Kanchipuram - Madurai - Rameshwaram - Dhanushkodi - Palani - Guruvayur - Coimbature - Bangalore - Lepakshi - Hyderabad

No. of people 5 in Vitara Brezza

• Day 1: Hyderabad to Tirupati
  • Day 2:Dharshan at Tirupati
  • Day 3:Tirupati to kanchipuram
  • Day 4:kanchipuram to madurai
  • Day 5:Madurai to Rameshwaram and dhanushkodi
  • Day 6: Dhanushkodi to gurvayur via palani
  • Day 7: Gurvyaur to coimbatore
  • Day 8: Coimbatore to hyderabad via bangalore and lepakshi

First trip of 2021 has became the best trip till now. Travelled around 3500kms. Planned to visit all the places of southern part but rain has ruined all our plans.

Heavy rains in Tamilnadu.

Best Moment: 

Visiting my dream place "Dhanushkodi", The Last Road Of India. Everyone must visit, but not while raining. Goosebumps moment when we reach the destination. The sound of waves at one side, eyes full of happiness at another side, this is what everyone needs. 

Road Conditions:

Overall the road conditions was awesome with minimum potholes.

A small suggestion: when you travel through some village, it is better to ask localities about the route than blindly believing on Google Maps. If Stuck in traffic by believing on GMaps.

Expenses:

Diesel: 18000/-

Food and beverages: 10000/-

Room: 15000/-

Toll Tax: 2100/- 

The best food we ate was Dindigul Thalappakatti biryani.

Funny Incident: 

Bangalore has fined us for not wearing masks inside the car.

we are not aware that we should wear mask in car while travelling with windows rolled up.

We were by 250rs each. The fun is police where stopping only outside state cars, they aren't stopping Karnataka registered vehicles.

We found few people travelling in KA registered vehicle, they are not wearing any masks. when we ask police to stop them, Cops answer Thum jhakey roko na ghadi ko". This is kind of discrimination which every traveler hates. 

IMG_20210110_170402.jpg.e7205369ce35777a4b1a8bce69d57446.jpg

IMG_20210111_072616.jpg.074251f45b78be423968835b7ba4d263.jpg

IMG_20210111_091249.jpg.b4b70c23e26db686443bbca993cecfdd.jpg

IMG_20210111_094053.jpg.4bcbdeece2cb2b9b57382f13806d6307.jpg

IMG_20210111_095033.jpg.774e84cf4e37e735fe76f057ccd2c17e.jpg

IMG_20210111_100026.jpg.8367321f03111671718e04837213d808.jpg

IMG_20210112_135942.jpg.3c9a6f80b68a0a25f37d9f9855cb0a48.jpg

IMG_20210112_144426.jpg.b1f6d0200f9c7f81aeafea6632a88617.jpg

IMG_20210112_151411.jpg.e3f5746df3f6a0c055531aa890295234.jpg

IMG_20210113_074610.jpg.d2a97bb4159160f84ce476f30718e8af.jpg

IMG_20210113_135732.jpg.75a44b0e9453fef7614340c24d4b1521.jpg

IMG_20210113_145136.jpg.a672b261a72b39c3a2907e51958bb00f.jpg

IMG_20210113_100915.jpg.2cdd8643ec75e2330e0f1b9792067090.jpg

IMG_20210112_140040.jpg

IMG_20210112_140139.jpg

IMG_20210112_151242.jpg

IMG_20210112_175343.jpg

IMG_20210112_175414_01.jpg

IMG_20210113_065350.jpg

IMG_20210113_074807.jpg

IMG_20210113_101029.jpg

IMG_20210113_170730.jpg

IMG_20210114_150428.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Great pictures and love the overall mood of the trip. Looks pretty relaxed and fun.

11 hours ago, Ravitejagoud said:

The fun is police where stopping only outside state cars, they aren't stopping Karnataka registered vehicles.

Reason looks pretty silly 😅

Previously, It used to be speed guns now it is face masks. Discrimination is across the country not specific to Bangalore alone.

I was caught twice in due to speeding, speed limit was 60KMPH at some village on NH toll road.
It is common to target TS/AP cars at Bangalore entrance. 

• Like 4
  • Gowtham changed the title to Hyderabad to South India, First road trip of 2021

You were lucky, I would say, because I was charged Rs 500/- per person by Nagpur Police for not wearing mask in my car.

But Police looked genuine to me, as they immediately gave me Receipt and they were doing this for everybody, irrespective of number plate.

I also encountered Bribe Seeking Traffic police at the outskirts of Nagpur on the way to Bhopal. But I refused to pay, as they were not Sub-inspector level Moreover I realized they are not authorized to give challan, they were trying to negotiate the challan fee with out receipt.

My learning recently was that only SI and above level in Khaki dress can give spot challans for any reason.

Thanks for sharing the  Journey details. I wish to take same route, in addition I want to visit Kanyakumari as well.

Edited by Kshitiz
  • Like 3
20 minutes ago, Kshitiz said:

You were lucky, I would say, because I was charged Rs 500/- per person by Nagpur Police for not wearing mask in my car.

But Police looked genuine to me, as they immediately gave me Receipt and they were doing this for everybody, irrespective of number plate.

Sad state of affairs from govts across the country. It doesn't make any sense even if the fine is genuine.

It is just a money generation racket for the government.

Fines for speed limits are acceptable to certain extent, as long it is logical.

These kind of fines lack logic in my opinion.  

• Like 2

Hi shekar, i have already covered trichi and tanjavur in the last trip. so excluded those for this time.

We booked OYO rooms which are available at best price when you book it on the same day of stay. overall stay experience was good. we had some issues with oyo receptionist at madhurai. We cannot speak Tamil and he cannot speak English. This is the only issue and rest of all are fine.

• Like 3

Great pictures. Cloudy weather and drive is a great combination. OYO is hit or miss. Some hotels are good and some are bad. In one of our trip we couldn't find the hotel and gave up on it. 🤣

• Like 1

Excellent log @Ravitejagoud. It was fun reading through. Pictures added a good flavour to the read and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. The mask incident is really crazy 😆.. Danushkodi has been on my list for a long time and I have to do it soon. The weather looked so calm and pleasant during your visit. Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. 😊

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NareshReddy237
      Summary:
      Hyderabad -> Chikmagalur -> Mysore -> Lepakshi -> Gandikota -> Ahobilam -> Hyderabad

Please forgive for not mentioning much about roads, I can say all roads are easily doable in this trip.
      KMS: 2326.8
      Cars:
      Ecosport
      Kwid AMT

Members: 8 Adults and 1 Kid

Budget: [Ecosport + Kwid]

Fuel + Toll : 24,000
      Hotel + Home Stay : 8,000
      Before trip Grocery Shopping: 5,000
      Extra: 4000 

Total : 41,000
      Exactly what we spent from our pocket.

Let's start with the planning
      It is December 2nd, everyone in my family vexed with lock down effect, So we decided to go for outing. But still Covid-19 is not completely disappeared. So we initially thought to go near by places for 2-3 days, because 8 months old daughter also with me.
      But no one interested for short trip, they are asking for at least one week trip. But at the same time we are not ready to eat out and staying in hotels. So we bought camping tents from decathlon and bought a small HP cylinder for cooking. [We minimized hotel stay and completely avoided hotel food]

In my family, I am the only one who used camping tents, So I teached my family members to pitch the tents. So now we are ready with accommodation and food arrangements. We decided to start on Dec 18th, After one week My friend and his family also wants to join with us. Since they had their own cars, I don't have any problem.

December 18th, 2020
      Hyderabad -> Doddaballapur
      We started from Hyderabad around 10AM, Since we had a infant it is not possible to start early.

We prepared the lunch at home, So we halted on highway side to had home prepared lunch.

Around 5pm we reached Anantapur Iskon, we had darshan and took few photographs.

My initial plan was to reach Halibedu by 19th 9AM. It is total 800 KM journey, So we decided to camp near Doddaballapur, So we pitched our tents in a local temple, Which had tap water and clean surroundings. We prepared the food at temple and had it.

December 19th, 2020

Doddaballapur -> Halibedu -> Belur -> Chikmagalur
      We woke up early and done with nature things, and started from Doddaballapur to Halibedu.
      10AM
      We booked the KSTDC room in Halibedu for ladies fresh up. So after fresh up we went for temple darshan. We completed entire thing by 2PM, After that we prepared our lunch. After some rest we moved towards Belur temple.

3PM
      we reached to Belur and had Darshan.

9PM
      After that we moved to Chikmagalur town and stayed in I-Palace hotel, decent one, We booked 3 rooms with kitchen but they refused to cook inside due to Covid. But I requested them Since I had a daughter I can't eat outside, So silently they allowed us to cook inside.

From here onwards My friend's family also joined with us.

December 20th, 2020
      Chikmagalur -> Forest
      7AM
      We prepared our breakfast and had it early and moved to Hirekolale Lake, we spent there for some good amount of time and took the pics of family and individual. 

My family:

2PM
      It's lunch time, We had a beautiful lunch in middle of nature. of course we left no traces of trash.

4PM
      We went to Mullayangiri, On the way to it my brother car's silencer hit by a stone, due to that clamps got broken and it is touching the road, Just we are away from 200 meters from main road, But no signs of mechanic, So we stopped all our cars helped to fit it. 

Meanwhile my daughter enjoyed a lot while repairing the car silencer.

Reached to Mullayangiri, everyone enjoyed on their own. So no hurry, Since after this we don't have any plan.

8PM
      Reached home stay and prepared dinner and had it with favorite barbeque along with vodka.

December 21st, 2020
      Forest

Due to Covid situations, we are not roaming much, So just we covered famous places.
      second day of Chikmagalur, we started towards baba budangiri. I am not explaining much about the place.

We prepared the lunch near lake and had it, We returned to home stay after sunset. We packed everything, next day morning we are leaving the forest, My friend family going to mangulur and we are going to Mysore.

Few pics from home stay. 

December 22nd, 2020
      Chikmagalur -> Mysore -> Bangalore

After a good bye, we started our journey towards Mysore.
      We skipped the breakfast and decided to cook some where after crossing town.

1 PM
      We prepared the food and started to Mysore after some rest.

Reached palace around 3.30 PM

After palace visit, started to Bangalore to stay in friend apartment. Reached Bangalore by 9PM. Took the complete rest. No cooking.. No Camping...

December 23rd, 2020
      Bangalore -> Lepakshi -> Gandikota

We started our day after my office call, So we crossed city by 11AM, we had the breakfast in bangalore apartment and packed food for lunch.

Just before Lepakshi we stopped for lunch. [with some office work 🤣]

Visited the Temple.

By 5PM we finished Lepakshi and started towards Gandikota. This time we took the rural roads and faced lot of issues, We reached the spot by 11PM and pitched our tents for sleep.

December 24th, 2020
      Gandikota -> Belum Caves -> Yaganti

Wow, we woke up early to witness the beauty of Gandikota and we captured some beautiful pics. 

Near fort back side we stopped near a temple for bath and food preparation. We used our dress changing tent as shower room.

2 PM
      Done with Gandikota and moved towards Belum caves.

5 PM
      Reached Yaganti, Very peaceful location. We reached this place via Banaganapalli.

8 PM
      We pitched our tents near to Ahobilam and prepared food, Just once re-capped our trip, and believe me no one is tired and everyone wants to go another trip soon.

December 25th, 2020
      Ahobilam -> Hyderabad
      We know one day is not enough to cover the Ahobilam, but this is our 8th day, So as per my mom sentiments we should reach the home on 8th day, otherwise we need to wait for 10th day.
      So we woke up early, and started visiting temples one by one. we covered 5-6 temples.

6 PM
      Final episode of our trip, with lot of memories we started our journey towards Hyderabad. This trip will be remembered forever, Because this is my daughter's first trip in her life.

So we reached Hyderabad by 11.30 PM.

Travelled total 2327 KM in 8 days.
      Plan:

ODO:

Happy Ending

• By Gowtham
      Road trip experience in a Tesla

Sharing a road trip experience in EV with Pros and Cons when compared with ICE cars.
      This is not a leisure travel, We had to go on a work trip from SF to LA. I tried to capture as many details as possible.

Car Specifications:
      Range: 600 kilometers per charge (EPA) 0-100: 3.8 Seconds Top speed is limited to 250km/hr  Supports upto Level-3 charging : 250KW/hr Auto Pilot  Will be sharing more information on Tesla Super chargers in the upcoming posts  
      A day before the trip

Planning:
      Road trips in electric cars need some planning when compared to traditional(ICE) cars. 

STEP 1: 
      You can use Tesla website to plan your trip, Select the car that you are planning to take on a drive Advantages with Tesla is super charging network Check out the website for fun : https://www.tesla.com/trips SF to LA has close to 10+ Tesla super chargers(Distance : 600+ kilometers)

STEP 2: 
      Calculate total charging time required, you can check Tesla website to understand your trip plan Total charging time required on a 616 kilometers trip is 55 minutes Details given above are in ideal conditions: 90% charge before you start, follow speed limits, no opposite wind, no cold weather(below 0C), no snow storm etc In real world, range varies, this is similar to our ARAI mileage Tesla calculates/displays range based on EPA(ARAI), add 15~20% range error All the Tesla Chargers are located close to some of the best food courts/restrooms  Total saving for the trip when compared with gas cars is 52$

• By sagar
      Hyderabad to Koilsagar - Overnight BBQ camp under the stars - Report 

When: April 22nd 2017
      Where: Koilsagar reservoir
      Distance: 140 Kilometres

Objective :
      A small gathering with all the 'India-drive men'  at the banks of the Koilsagar reservoir for an overnight camp besides Barbecue under the beautiful night skies to study the star trials.

Destination description:
      Koilsagar is a reservoir which stretches across Peddavaagu (A minor tributary of river the Krishna). 
      The western stretch of this picturesque reservoir is surrounded by hills making it a beautiful treat to eyes both during sunrise and sunset.

Hyderabad to Koilsagar route:
      Hyderabad --> Jadcherla --> Devarkadra --> Koilsagar project

Video:

Participants:
      1) Hyundai Grand i10 - Sugandhar
      2) Hyundai Grand i10 - Pinaki
      3) Maruti Suzuki Swift - Anand
      4) Hyundai i20 Elite - Ravi Teja
      5) Hyundai i20 Elite - Jagadish
      6) Hyundai i20 Elite - Chinmai
      7) Volkswagen Polo - Ashwin
      😎 Volkswagen Polo - Raghunandan
      9) Hyundai Accent Viva - Surya
      10) Ford Figo Aspire - Bhargav
      11) Maruti Suzuki Swift Dezire - Vishu
      12) Mahindra Thar - Ravi Teja
      13) Maruti Suzuki Brezza - Srinivas
      14) Ford Ecosport - Vinay
      15) Ford Ecosport - Varun
      16) Maruti Suzuki SX4 - Tej
      17) Hyundai Verna - Madhavi
      18) Hyundai Verna - Nishant
      19) Hyundai Creta - Sagar
      20) Mahindra XUV 500 - Rahul
      21) Honda Civic - Saran
      22) Honda Civic - Gowtham 
      23) Toyota Corolla Altis - Praveen

• By mit1682
      Received form 35 and NOC from SBI on 06 Feb 2021. I was happy that loan closed but next challenge was how to contact RTO of hypothecation removal.

Searched on internet and there was mixed response. 

Contacted few agents, they quoted me charges ranging from 1200 to 2500 based on how urgent we need it.

But decided to give a try by myself. Searched on net and found below link, 

https://www.transport.telangana.gov.in/html/registration-hptermination.html

Once you will click it, it will redirect to other link shown as below

https://tgtransport.net/tgcfstonline/Registration/RegistrationOnline.aspx?Trans=HAT

click on Hypothecation/ Hire Purchase/ Lease Termination

If you have original RC then click on YES. Then below window will be open

Once you will type above details, in next window you will get your full details. I was not sure whose number to be typed at financer mobile number i typed mine alternate number and it worked 😆. Once click you will be directed to slot booking window (image only for ref)

Click on available slot. Once that is done you will be asked to pay charges. (image just for ref) fees is around 635. Take print out of it (important)

Once all done take below document to respective RTA. Below documents required

1. Original RC
      2. Printout of slot booking form
      3. Form 35, 2 nos (original)
      4. NOC from bank (original)
      5. Valid insurance (Xerox)
      6. Aadhar (Xerox)
      7. One small polythene pouch to keep original RC in it. At RTA they are charging Rs 5. And for printout it is Rs 10

also keep below doc in case they want (not asked to me)
      1. PUC Xerox
      2. PAN card Xerox
      3. Residence proof

In my case it was RTA Rangareddy. Mine slot booking was on 12 Feb 2021 01:40 to 01:50

Reached there around 12. Agents started chasing me. But i decided not to pay attention. Went to window No 4. Waited for 10 min.

Officer took my documents checked for 30 seconds and issued me slip. Asked me to go to window 6 for photo.

Went to window 6 waited for 10 min. officer took my slip, done some typing on screen took my photo and signature. And told me that RC will be received via post.

Everything done in 30 min of time, no agent. 

Mine application is approved on same day. Now waiting for RC😏

• By RoadTripper
      Hyd-Dwaraka Thirumala-Vijayawada-Amaravathi-Suryalanka Beach-Hyd

Total Distance Covered: 1012 KMS
      Vehicle: Nissan Micra 
      Fuel: Petrol
      Mileage: 21+ kmpl with A/C all the time(2 Adults and 1 kid).
      No. of Days: 3 
      From Jan 25th to 27th 2021.
      Total Tolls: 823/- [Through Fastag 705/- + cash 118/- ]
      Route expedition Via Google Maps
      Carried Snacks, water can and other essentials to shorten our halts during the journey due to covid....
      ** SINGLE HAND DRIVING

Day 1:
      Route: Hyderabad- Vijayawada- Dwaraka Thirumala.

Total distance covered on day 1 :  412 KMS

Total Time: 7 hours 8 min with 2 breaks.

Almost after an year planned for a short trip post Lockdown and all went well and a very much needed break.

Started by 4:25 AM from Hyderabad and reached Dwaraka thirumala by 11:15 AM with 2 breaks.

As usual roads are pleasant to drive until Vijayawada.. But the strech between Vijayawada(Gannavaram) and Eluru is still under construction with lots of diversions. After crossing Eluru via bypass, the roads are in very bad condition from Bhimadole to Dwaraka.

Done with darshanam and spent an hour or so at the temple premises. Started from Dwaraka and halted at friends place in Eluru.

Day 2:
      Started from Eluru at 5:10AM to Vijayawada kanaka durgamma temple and reached by 6:45AM.... 1 hr 36 min journey time.
      Covid rules are strict and darshanam done in 30 min.

Free darshanam is not available via Hill... only through 100/- or 300/- tickets. 

For free darshanam, park the vehicle below the hill and through stairs you need to reach for darshanam which is free.

Started towards Amaravathi(Amaralingeswara swamy temple) and opted to go through Guntur road rather than the Karakatta road was not in a good shape. 

Journey was 1 Hr 25 min and Roads are in good to drive

After completing darshanam started towards Suryalanka beach via Guntur.
      It took 2 Hrs 45 min to reach the destination, roads after crossing Guntur are just average and full of patches...road traffic is not much but due the road condition it took long.

Reached Suryalanka Haritha Resort and checked in by 1:28 PM

** If you are planning to stay in Suryalanka Haritha resort, make sure to book it in a week advance. During weekends the cost of the rooms are high and less on weekdays.
      Rooms are Good, I have took the AC standard room which costed me 2400+taxes. 

All the rooms including deluxe and started AC rooms are having the Beach view

Cottages are constructed in 2 rows , front row are the Deluxe cottages and backside row are the Standard AC rooms. In standard AC rooms there are 2 rooms, one in Ground floor and other on the first floor. I opted for the 1st floor room for the beach view. 

Note: Rooms are allotted on First come first serve basis, so its better to arrive on time to get the best room(With all functionalities ).  

When it comes to Food options, only Haritha resort restaurant at suryalanka beach and for snacks we can go for the fried fishes along the roadside exactly opposite to the Haritha resort. 

@haritha restaurant, we can order the food to the room  or you can have it in restaurant. Food is above average.
      Obviously, the price card different from the restaurant menu... so a bit high prices for the room service.
      Breakfast is complementary  and available from 8 AM to 9:30 AM which is of good taste and 3 verities of items( Idli, Bonda, Pongal)

FYI... Below are the price details for reference: 

Beach Pics:

Maintenance of beach is not bad

Beach closes by 4PM, and police person starts asking everyone to leave the beach after 4PM.. but what we saw is most of them are in the beach until 6PM.. Nobody is listing to them. 
      People staying in resort can visit the beach during the night as well, there are 2 entries from the beach and its an advantage.

Sunset: 

Resort Pics: 

Day-3 Sunrise :

Started around 9AM from Suryalanka to HYD via Guntur-Sattenapalli road connecting 167A highway and it took us 8+ hours, with 3 breaks. As we are not in a rush to reach HYD so we were travelling at a speed of 60KMPH and the road condition is excellent until hyd from Piduguralla. 

Total Journey was a pleasant one  and that too after a year and that too Post covid lockdown and a much needed one.

Thank you to all the Forum members as well for their roadtrip's, from which I have took some tips and did this trip  

• Our picks

• Hyderabad to Gottamgutta, A short weekend getaway..
      Distance: 120 kms.  Road condition: Excellent (upto Zaheerabad) You divert from the highway towards Chincholi forest reserve near the Mahindra factory exit. The road is a single lane road and through the farms. 
        We started from Miyapur around 7 AM in 3 cars. Packed all the food and water. 
      Note: Be sure to carry your shoes as there would be a short trek to reach the banks of the lake. 
      I will let the pictures do the talking.   The road towards the Chincholi forest after getting down the NH 65

The weather was good as the sun shone gently on us that morning

The entry gate of the Chincholi forest was very welcome

Though it was a mud track beyond the gate, the drive was smooth and fun.

The track will is pretty narrow to just fit in 1 car at a time

Our first pit stop was a small temple enroute amidst the Chincholi forest

• 31 replies
    • Hyderabad Weekend Getaways under 200 kilometers
      Weekend getaways
      • 67 replies
    • Road trip in Electric Vehicle, San Francisco to Los Angeles
      Sharing a road trip experience in Tesla, will be update this log on daily basis(Three days trip). 
      This is not a leisure travel, We had to go on a work trip from SF to LA.
      I will be sharing road trip experience in EV with Pros and Cons when compared with ICE cars.

Car Specifications:
      Range: 600 kilometers per charge (EPA) 0-100: 3.8 Seconds Top speed is limited to 250km/hr  Supports upto Level-3 charging : 250KW/hr Will be sharing more information on Tesla Super chargers in the upcoming posts  
      A day before the trip

Planning:
      Road trips in electric cars need some planning when compared to traditional(ICE) cars. 

STEP 1: 
      You can use Tesla website to plan your trip, Select the car that you are planning to take on a drive Check out the website for fun : https://www.tesla.com/trips SF to LA has close to 10+ Tesla super chargers(Distance : 600+ kilometers)

STEP 2: 
      Calculate total charging time required, you can check Tesla website to understand your trip plan Total charging time required on a 616 kilometers trip is 55 minutes Details given above are in ideal conditions: 90% charge before you start, follow speed limits, no opposite wind, no cold weather(below 0C), no snow storm etc In real world, range varies, this is similar to our ARAI mileage Tesla calculates/displays range based on EPA(ARAI), add 15~20% range error All the Tesla Chargers are located close to some of the best food courts/restrooms  Total saving for the trip when compared with gas cars is 52$

If you have any queries comment below, will answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Ola mega electric factory, can produce 30 EV's per minute
      Product capacity 20 lakhs two wheelers per year 500 Acers 10,000 jobs, you can apply here (https://olaelectric.com/) 10 production lines Will produce an EV every 2 seconds First Indian electric two-wheeler company to begin international exports

Key Specs:
      100 kilometers per charge Top speed 100km/hr  
      Check out the video:

• 1 reply
    • New e-Pass Requirements by States (March 2021 onwards)
      Hi all,
      I wanted to create the list of states re-imposing e-pass requirements to travel, including  by road.
      Here's what I found. Please add to the list and also once it is lifted, please update the thread.
      I hope it will be helpful

Tamil Nadu
      Dated 9-Mar-2021
      All passengers coming by road and by flight to Tamil Nadu need an e-pass, the state government has decided, in a slew of new rules for domestic and international passengers coming to the state. All passengers from states, except Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Puducherry, need an e-pass to enter the state. 
      https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/passengers-coming-tamil-nadu-need-e-pass-here-s-how-apply-144882
      • 14 replies