TriFOD
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Best biryani in Hyderabad?

Biryani  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite biryani place in Hyderabad?

• Paradise
    • Shah-Ghouse
    • Hotel Shadab
    • Bawarchi Restaurant
    • Cafe Bahar
    • Shadab
    • Pakwaan
    • Sarvi
    • Mehfil

One of my friends recently visited from Bangalore. His obvious dialogue? Let's eat Biryani! 

biryani-5549075_1920.jpg
I don't have any favourite place. I switch between different place, since we have so many options. 
Wan't to know which place is top of the list.  I have created a poll based on google reviews. 

My personal favourite:

• Paradise 
  • Shah-Ghouse 

Share your favourite place

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1) Paradise - might stick to this one now given the Sanity. 

Below are excellent in taste but we definitely have Sanity issues:

1) Shadaab

2) shahghouse

3) bavarchi 

Other best ones both in taste and Sanity:

1) Astoria rtc x roads (once upon a time around 2012, don't know how it is now). 

2) Swagath 

• Like 2

I have tried almost all the Biryani outlets in town, my top favorites are:

1. Pista House (consistent taste at all the outlets, value for money)

2. Shah Ghouse (Unique and consistent taste and quantity of food- full value for money

3. Shadab (Unique and consistent taste)
By unique taste, i mean, I can tell the brand even if I eat with Blind eyes.

4. ITC Kakatiya (Begumpet) and ITC Kohenur (Hitec City): Bit costly but wonderful taste

5. Paradise (I am observing degradation in quality over 10 years- my personal view, please no offence to Paradise Fans)

Disclaimer: My assessment is only based on "Chicken Biryani"

• Like 3

Few Outlets which in my list 
1) Al Saba - Gachibowli 
2) Pakwaan - near Balanagar
3) Shadab- Madina 
4) Shah Ghouse -Gachibowli 
5) Pista House - if you are considering less or no spicy 
Having said that, if you are lucky enough on a specific day green Bawarachi yusufguda  is a good option. 
RTC Bawarachi is all time, authentic, however this side of city dont have the luxury of going there for a biriyani. 

Nevertheless, the home made one for a change !

• Like 3

Paradise sure serves the best Biriyani and Sarvis mutton biriyani at the Banjara Hills branch turned out to be my recent favourite.. I was amazed by its taste which had driven me to that place quite a number of times though it is far away. 
Pista house serves good stuff too..

Bawarchi at RTC x roads is one of the all time best places to serve biriyani as well.

Shaghouse taste is so inconsistent that the meat is at times not well cooked.. 

• Like 2
  1. Al Saba biryani (Gachibowli)
  2. Hotel Abhiruchi, Mixed Pulao :  Specially for the people who love spicy food. 
  3. Bawarchi (RTC cross roads) : Only problem is driving to the other side of the city

Quick question, Bawarchi has any branches towards Madhapur/Kukapally?

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Hyderabad to Sikkim road trip
      Hyderabad to Sikkim road trip :
      Four  BTech friends,
      Proper reunion after a decade.

• 61 replies
    • Kokankada, Harishchandra gad & Taramati peak - A dream climb
      Due to pandemic we have taken at most care like,
      -          Used personal car for all drive.
      -          Used face mask and sanitizers wherever required.
      -          Planned travel on weekdays and believe me it was worth.
      of going towards Konkan Kada. From Kelewadi village onwards, an ascend via the steep slope of Sadhle Ghat brings you on the top. It is best to descend from Harishchandragad via Sadhle Ghat instead of ascending it.
      Route 5: Pachnai
      Pachnai is the simplest route to Harishchandragad and absolutely recommended for anyone of any age. From the Pachnai village, it takes around 2.5-3 hours to reach Harishchandragad. A guide is available at the Pachnai village if required.
      FOOD AND STAY
      A few villagers from Paachnai village make food and tent arrangements at the top of the fort. The meal includes bhakri, bhaaji, daal, bhat, etc. along with snacks such as kanda bhaji, pohe, tea, etc. They stay in a couple of huts near Harishchandreswar temple.

• 10 replies
    • Turbo charged engines; do we know other side of the coin?
      Turbo charged engines have slowly started gaining interest in India, rightly so, as they generate power and are fuel efficient. Turbo engines utilize the waste exhaust gases to generate more power, even out of a smaller engine. However, do we know other side of the coin; any potential issues or any longevity concerns of engine in real life? Please share your experiences. Is it worth shedding additional money on, in long term?
      • 3 replies
    • Hyderabad to Goa Road Trip NOV 2020
      Hyderabad > Belgaum >  Goa >  Belgaum > Hyderabad Travelogue Nov 2020:

• Thanks
      • 36 replies
    • December long weekend getaway plans from Hyderabad?
      December long weekend getaway plans from Hyderabad?

1. Hyderabad to Goa :
      Nothing can beat December vibes of Goa
      No of days : 4/5 days
      Road condition: Average 
      Latest road condition : https://www.trifod.com/index.php?/topic/1505-hyderabad-to-goa-road-trip-nov-2020/

2. Hyderabad to Ooty : (4 /5 days)
      The queen of hill stations
      Road condition: Excellent

3. Hyderabad to Chikmagalur : (4 days)
      The queen of hill stations
      Road condition: Excellent

4. Hyderabad to Maredumilli: 
      Winter is the best time to visit
      No of days : 4 days
      Road condition: Good

• 2 replies
  • Similar Content

• By GANGADHAR
      Hello,

I'm planning a trip from Hyderabad to Leh Ladakh on road in KTM 390

I'm planning to go in May,2021.

Tell me the best route available on road and a road my Bike can handle.

And travelling in may is good idea?(Being a student that is the onlytime I get to travel)

How long drive should we drive maximum (in hours and distance wise)?

Things to carry?

And tell me the road which worth travelling (something else to watch)

Guide me through a plan where we can have the best days in our life !

Thank you.
    • By Siju@Yeti
      Road trip : Mumbai to Hyderabad.

Old Route:
      Mumbai --> Pune --> Solapur --> Akkalkot --> Kalaburgai --> Sedam --> Parigi --> Chevella --> Gachibowli (Hyderabad)

2021 Route update:
      Mumbai --> Pune --> Solapur --> Zaheeraba --> Gachibowli (Hyderabad)
      It is completely 4-lane road. Do road work we used to divert via Parigi. Now you can stick to national highway.  

Friends - here's a brief synopsis of the Mumbai to Hyderabad drive on 29th April. Needless to say, @Ranger directions and suggestions were spot-on! ?

Left Mumbai (Powai) at 5am - this was 30 minutes delayed from plan. By 5:45am, covered the 40km stretch to the start of the e-way. Khalapur @ 6am and Talegaon @ 7 am (123 kms from home). Bad traffic on the e-way with lots of heavy vehicles. It was a crawl in the ghats even without a single truck breakdown. exited the e-way at 7:20am. 8:15am & 172 kms - Pune city exit and start of NH 65. Drive through the Pune city section and through 235 kms of NH 65 can be trying because of cross traffic.  Lots of nurseries & eateries in this section till Solapur. At 188 kms, Suruchi Restaurant and many mini restaurants dot the area At 200 kms, Vithal Kamat. For the record, we did not eat at either of these restaurants Refuelling of the Yeti done at BPCL bunk @ 358 kms (10:45am) The only point of confusion was when I reached a fork where the signage indicated the left fork going towards Solapur. Enquired with a local and was told that I should be taking the right fork as that was the Solapur bye-pass The road from Solapur to Akkalkot was a single road with no divider for the majority part. A section of it was getting tarred and there was 1 KM that was particularly nasty. Hit the Moroom Akalkot road @ 445 kms at 12:20pm At 1:30pm and 524 kms away from home, entered Kalaburgai/Gulbarga - the land of toor dal. Pulled into Hotel Lumbini Grand (1:45pm and 532 kms) for lunch. Fantastic recommendation, Ranger!! Good food and neat washrooms. Post lunch at 2:45pm, hit SH10 - 2 divider-less lanes. 4pm and 670 kms fromMumbai, entered the state of Telangana. Road changes character and the smooth Karnataka roads transform into rough patches! We pass by Chevella at 5:10pm (690 kms) Finally, 747 kms later and at 6:35pm, we pull into our destination at Srinagar Colony.  
      Overall, a fantastic drive exposing one to newer facts of the Indian landscape. This trip was all the more brilliant thanks to Ranger razor sharp advice and suggestions . Shall update with toll details and a complete log in a few days. Return journey is yet undecided - it could be either Hyderabad-Bangalore-Mumbai or directly back to Hyderabad. Keep you all posted. Till the, ciao!
    • By Vamsy
      Hello guys,
      We are 4 people planning for a trip to lonavala in Renault Duster. Would like to know the road condition and if there is some one who been there recently willing to share there experience. It would be of great help..!!
      # which route to take from hyd ? How many hours it took for you including break for tea and food.
      # Is the entire stretch 4 lane road ? Do you sense any difficulty for night drive if its a 2 lane road.
      # Any one who stayed in lonaval recently. Would need there suggestion on accomdation and booking.
    • By Gowtham
      Project name : Prestige Tranquil

Builder company/name : Prestige 

Project location: Kokapet

Project price(per sqft) : 6k+

Project Status: Beginning stage

Project general details: 

Project Video: