TriFOD
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Investment in Under construction Apartments at Kollur

39 minutes ago, Shekar said:

Is it wise to invest in under construction apartment projects in Kollur. 

We looked at few options in Kollur but market situation doesn’t look good.

Kollur is next housing hub for sure.

But it is far away from City.

if there is an economy slump, places like Kollur and Mokila will take major hit.

Properties which are close to city are safe bet in the current situation.

Also big brands can sustain well in these difficult times.

if it is a big brand Kollur should be fine.

if it is unknown/new builder avoid it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Shekar said:

If so what is the best price. 

Kollur pre-launch options are generally between 2200/- ~ 2500/- depending upon project/builder. Kollur is a very good option. Pre-launch in the current situation is a gamble.

Construction progress can be slow compared to pre-COVID days. Many people I know have invested in different projects around Kollur. All in all, it is a gamble. It is still a good option. 

What is the price quoted?

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, shiva said:

Kollur pre-launch options are generally between 2200/- ~ 2500/- depending upon project/builder.

I think Shekar question is on under construction properties, not a pre launch. 
Under construction properties will have higher price, depending on the progress. 

Agree that Kollur is a good option but one need to tread carefully. 

8 hours ago, Shekar said:

much knowledge about Kollur.

Kollur is a decent option, If you have more budget consider projects in Kokapet. 
Housing is very active in this area. 

• Like 2

This is one of the forward that I received recently. No information on the project name.

Investment opportunities in a 30 Acre Plus.
G + 14 High Rise Gated Community with All modern Amenities.

Do let me know, if any of the below options suit ur requirements.

Below are the location highlights:

• Just 500 mts away from Kollur ORR Exit 2.
  • Located within the growth corridor as site is less than 500 mts from the ORR.
  • Reputed international schools in the radius of 4 kms (Birla, Samashti and Gaudium etc)
  • 20 minute drive to Wipro junction
  • 10 minute drive to Financial district
  • Nearby to 15000 apartments being constructed by Telengana state government.
  • Narayana junior college is located within 1 km radius

95 Lacs worth 1800 Sft 3 BHK flat @ 27 Lakhs only.

No further payments.

(121 Sq yards Land will be Registered upon payment of 27L)

• Like 2

Lockdown offer that I received.

• Luxury flats for sale
  • GATED COMMUNITY - HMDA and RERA
  • PRE -LAUNCH OFFER
  • FREE CAR PARKING AND AMENITIES
  • FREE G.S.T and Registration

No. of floors - g+17
No. of flats - 1250

2 bhk - 26 lacs (actual price -38.5 lacs)
3 bhk - 32 lacs (actual price -47lacs)

*Rs 2499/- per sft including(CAR PARKING, AMENITIES ,GST, REGISTRATION)

location highlights :

• near to financial district -15mins drive
  • near to IT companies- 20mins drive
  • Surrounded with international schools and colleges

Lock down OFFER for first 100flats only.

• Like 3

My 2 cents to the topic under discussion..

Right now, Kokapet IT SEZ is the reason behind this sudden boom in the areas like Kokapet, Mokila and Kollur. Mokila has already got good number of constructions finished, Kokapet projects are in progress where as projects in Kollur are about to start while a few have already started... 

my friend works in the real estate firm and has shared a lot of projects that are going to commence in Kollur.

It is always a good idea to invest in prelaunch flats and plots are you end up getting everything almost for half the price by the time the project gets finished.

but, there is always a risk factor involved in it. In this case to avoid this, it is better to invest on reputed builders, because of COVID situations.

• Like 3

Tellapur and Kollur are going to be the residential hubs towards the other side of the city in the future with out any doubt. Only factor that may cause delay is this current co vid scenario and if the IT companies are going to continue or adapt to this WFH culture in the future,  this will lead to an adverse hit to the real estate business.. It is recommended to wait till December and take a call on the new buys as the prices are predicted to fall by atleast 15 percent

Thanks for the feed back. The said property is at foundation level and the price quoted is below 2500 incl amenities excluding GST+Registration. I am planing to visit tomorrow and see actual development. Incidentally my first job was at Kollur in Universal Tiles (now defunct) in 1984. Present Hindalco, then it was Annapurna Foils land was purchased at Rs.25K per acre. 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Shekar said:

Rs.25K per acre. 

That was crazy :)

ORR changed the dynamics of Kollur. 

12 minutes ago, Shekar said:

I am planing to visit tomorrow and see actual development.

Negotiate hard, lot of cash crunch in the market. It is a buyers market. Verify the builder authenticity. 
Take your time before making a decision. Pricing wont go up for the next six months. 

• Like 2
On 9/19/2020 at 8:05 AM, Shekar said:

Thanks for the feed back. The said property is at foundation level and the price quoted is below 2500 incl amenities excluding GST+Registration. I am planing to visit tomorrow and see actual development. Incidentally my first job was at Kollur in Universal Tiles (now defunct) in 1984. Present Hindalco, then it was Annapurna Foils land was purchased at Rs.25K per acre. 

25k is a crazy number for an acre in that area.. Brilliant. Please do share your review on the project and the best price quoted.. May be a group booking could down a little more..

My cousin recently invested in a project called Aaditri Empire under prelaunch in Kollur(full cash at 2399, cash+loan at 2999). Bookings are closed now.

Promotions for this project were crazy. Almost 40 to 50% ads on internet were referring to this project. 

I ignored this project considering the location(almost 10kms from wipro signal) and this being the builder's first project in Hyderabad.

• Like 2

Kollur has lot of activity going on. Many new investment options are available. 

8 hours ago, chaitanyap said:

Aaditri Empire

Seen this project, it is good. Only drawback is new builder and hope they will survive COVID impact on housing. 

Sorry for late feed back. I went for the site visit on 20th Sep, 

location https://www.google.com/maps/place/SIGNATURE+ALTIUS/@17.4480252,78.2370104,1945m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x3bcbed900b47d4ed:0xeaad478ddb52184e!8m2!3d17.4498582!4d78.2429055 

One gated community of Villas were already in occupation within 100 Mtrs towards Kollur. One more Apartment venture work is started between Villas and this project Signature Altus. DPS School building is coming up within 100 Mtrs.(Construction in progress). Link Road to ORR exit to site is in formation. Present aproach is through Kollur Village and aprox 2 + Kms from ORR exit.  

Offer was from my cousin who gave his land for development (1200 Yards out of 6 Acres). He got 6 apartments. His offer form me being relative was Rs.2500 per sft incl of amenities excl GST and registration. Developer offering at Rs.3000 per sft. (Full payment cash) 

After much discussion with friends in real estate and construction, decided not to purchase. My cousin was communicated the same yesterday so I am updating today. 

• Like 4
On 9/30/2020 at 5:26 PM, Shekar said:

After much discussion with friends in real estate and construction, decided not to purchase.

Any strong reason for backing out @Shekar? Have you looked out at any other projects in the same area?

• Like 1
On 10/2/2020 at 7:34 AM, sagar said:

Any strong reason for backing out @Shekar? Have you looked out at any other projects in the same area?

I was planning for investment only. At the end what Iearnt is I may not be in position to get rent or dispose it easily. So backed out. Not yet decided on other project. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Our picks

• Hyderabad to Chikmagaur road trip photo log
      Recent Trip on Sep2020, I joined as a 12th men to this trip, 2 cars Polo and XUV 300 with 6 ppl, Road conditions was worst when we took detour towards Nandi hills, better to continue till the Bangalore Airport rd and the connecting road to Hassan, you wont regret only u have to drove 100kms etc compare to Annathapur-Challakere-Chikmaglur.

Note: Book you Homestays before starting from Hyderabad.

This thing costed us a stress and time, as i already mentioned i was a 12th man for this trip😃

• 4 replies
    • Monsoon Diaries  Kund mala and kesarsai dam Pune
      Note: Lockdown is over not the Pandemic. We request travelers to follow all safety measures.
        • Thanks
      • 7 replies
    • Hyderabad to Deverakonda and Nagrajuna Sagar Back Waters
      It was my first road trip in Covid-19 time. My last trip was in Feb-2020 to Kolhapur and since then I was restless for 7 months in Covid. Normally I used to travel during my birthday in July first week and I was planning for a travel despite Covid-19. But the virus did not like the idea and infected me in the end of June and I was almost sick for a month. 

• Thanks
      • 8 replies
    • A baby boy was born in the Indigo flight, Delhi to Bangalore
      In the middle of pandemic and all the chaos some heart warming pictures.

• 2 replies
    • Speed limits in Hyderabad City
      Anyone has information related to speed limits in Hyderabad City?

I tried to search online but couldn't find much information. 

Nation wide limits for all the cities:
      • 8 replies
  • Similar Content

• By SUBBU1
      Trip Plan – Hyderabad – Kadapa – Tirupati - Tirumala – Srikalahasti - Penchalakona –Miryalaguda
      Vehicle – Maruti Ertiga
      Visited Date - 2nd week of March 2020.

No of People - 4 Members. No of days - 6

As we are just four members so middle and last row seats are folded and made it as Bed for my kids.

I would love for long drives so planned on our vehicle. I always prefer to visit on the way places and want to cover more and more on the trip.
      We should plan well in advance for Tirupati Balaji Darshan. We had planned one month before and booked the 300Rs special entry darshan and booked rooms at All INDIA Arya Vysya Samajam.

Day 1 - Hyderabad to Kadapa – (Distance 415 KM)
      Road Condition - Excellent, Toll -445 Rs.
      We started around 2:00PM from Hyderabad and reached Kadapa by 8:00PM
      I was under impression of 100KM/PH and do not noticed the speed limit is 80KM in the national highway. Speed guns are in place. (1 challana for over speed as I was @91KM/Ph)
      While drive to Kadapa, we search for the hotel and booked it.
      Hotel - Gokul Residency Near TTD kalyana Mandapam (Average and Budget hotel).

Just Started - 

Break - 

Day 2 – Covered local temples in Kadapa (Devuni Kadapa, Lord Venkateswara Temple(81 Feet Idol), Darga) and started towards Tirupati. (Distance – 161KM)
      Road Condition – Excellent.(without dividers)
      Hotel – All INDIA Arya Vysya Samajam (Any one can book in advance through phone)
      On the way to Tirupati we covered the Vontimitta Kodandarama swamy temple and had lunch in satram (No proper hotels on the way to tirupati).
      Before reaching the Vontimitta we have seen palakova center at right side of the road and the taste is too good. One the way to tirupati many banana shops are there in both side of road.
      We reached Tirumala around 7:00 PM.

Lord Venkateswara Temple(81 Feet Idol) @ Kadapa

Kadapa to Tirupati Road( Excellent but no divider)

@Before Vontimitta Palakova center... Taste is super.

Vontimitta -

Tirumala Starting Point

Day 3 – woke up early and came back to Tirupati by bus as we planned to go through steps (3550 steps) and enjoyed a lot in the walkway and had darshan in the evening.

Walk Way--- Kids enjoyed a lot..

Day 4 – In childhood, I have visited local places of Tirumala after that I never, hence planned to cover them in this trip and visited these places (Sri Bedi Anjaneyaswami Temple(300 steps up and down), Sila Thoranam, Srivari Paadalu, Sri Venkateswara Museum, Papa Vinasam, Sikhara Darshanam, Temple Museum)
      Mobile GPS is fine to cover these places.
      Checked out from Tirumala and reached Tirupati.

@ Sri Bedi Anjaneyaswami Temple, These squirrel are different and very big and we can see here only.

Day 5 – Covered Tirupati Local (Sri Govindaraja Swami Temple, Sri Venkateswara Zoo(Lion Safari) and Chandragiri Palace & Fort.) and started to Penchalakona.
      In the zoo, we can bring our own car inside.
      Lion Safari.

After Lunch, we check-out from Hotel and started towards Penchalakona. ( On the way visited Srikalahasti)
      Tirupati – Srikalahasti – Penchalakona.(Distance – 110Km) Toll -65 Rs
      Road condition – Tirupati to Srikalahasti Avg to below Avg road with heavy traffic.
      Srikalahasti to Penchalakona excellent road without divider, but no proper hotels on this way.
      Reached Penchalakona by 8:30 PM and there were no hotels to stay/food but there was Arya Vysya Satram to stay, we called in advance and booked the room.
      Hotel – Arvya Vysya Satram and Its good.
      There were rooms from Devasthanam but not sure how they are.

@ Penchalakona

Day 6 - Penchalakona to Miryalaguda. (Distance - 390 KM) Toll -150 Rs
      Had Darshan of Lord Penusila Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy and started around 11:30AM and went inside of Nellore for lunch and had lunch at Komala Vilas ( Komala Vilas is famous in Nellore).
      As we are from Miryalaguda and I have to choose the route like – Penchalakoan – Nellore – Ongole – Addanki – Miryalaguda.
      Road condition Penchalakona to Nellore average and the rest of the road is Excellent.

Route Map

Please visit my blog and suggest/comment for any improvements.

https://subhashgunda.blogspot.com/2020/10/hyderabad-to-tirupati-road-condition.html

Thank You.
      Subhash
    • By Subho75
      Dear friends, I am travelling from Kolkata (21st Oct 2020) towards North Goa (Arambol) to be precise by car (hatchback) . Can any one help me with a detailed and latest routes including where halt for two night as planning to go via Vizag and Hyderabad. Also, which will be the best and shortest route when coming back from North Goa to Hyderabad and then to Vizag.
    • By shiva
      Received this forward:

SAHITI  SITARA@Gachibowli

*Luxurious Residential Suits @6,000/- per sft*

Free launch offer
      =============
      Details :
      G +21  tower in 1.2 acre land
      Project Completion  Dec 2023
      Approvals under process

2nd floor to 9th floor Service Apartment
      --------------------------------------------
      1BHK 631 sft

10th floor club house

11th to 17th floor Luxury Apartment( 2.5BHK and 3BHK )
      ---------------------------------------
      2.5BHK Sizes
      ------------------
      East 1566,
      West 1613 sft

3BHK Flat Size
      -----------------------
      East face 2090Sft
      West face 2098sft

18th to 21 floor 4BHK and 5BHK DUPLEX HOUSE
      -------------------------------------
      4BHK Flat Size.                              3825,3092,3093,3984 Sft

5BHK flat Size
      ----------------------
      East facing -4180
      West facing- 4195.

Project location Details
      ====================
      -Meenakshi SEZ
      -AIG Hospitals
      -Mindspace
      -Just 10 min from Cyber Towers
      - Near to Deloitte and Prime arey

It's only for Limited flats
      Bank loan 8000/- per sft 25% payment remaining Bank loan
    • By Gowtham
      List of places to visit around Hyderabad which are under 100 kilometers

Miss road trips/traveling during COVID times? Here are the list of weekend getaways around Hyderabad which can be done without any outside contact. Pack your breakfast/lunch/water plan to start early in the morning from Hyderabad visit and place come back by afternoon.

1. Kondapochamma sagar reservoir:

2. GottamGutta Forest Hike:

3. Singur Dam:

4. Vikarabad Forest:

5. Bhongir Fort:

6. Rachakonda Fort:

7. Ranganayaka sagar reservoir:

8. Pocharam wildlife and reservoir:

9. Bidar Fort: