TriFOD
  • Welcome!

Welcome to India-Drive, Road trips and travel group. Please register to join us.

Hyderabad to Shirdi road condition 2019

Hello JVK9999,

If you are planning to travel to Shirdi , Take a look at the below thread and you may try the route HYDERABAD-ZAHEERABAD-HUMNABAD-OMERGA-NALDURG-TULJAPUR-OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-AHEMADNAGAR-SHIRDI. This route will not disappoint you as compared to other routes. I am driving on this route regularly from 2018 and very happy about it .  It may not be 100% smooth road but for sure 80% of the road is excellent and than 10% is good and than 10% is average. Try this route.

• Like 1
Thanks a lot for the update [mention=1551]Arni[/mention] Always noticed this hotel during my drives but never stopped by at this place. Will surely try it out this year when we pass by. [emoji4] 
Yes Sagar this is a nice hotel in the stretch between Hyderabad to Naldurg....I guess between Omerga to Naldurg....

I have been to there most of the time in this stretch and it is a very nice Hotel....

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
On 1/16/2020 at 10:55 AM, Arni said:

Dear Friends 

I have taken this route on the 12th Jan 2020, started at 6:00 pm evening from Bolarum, went via JNTU, the road was good till Tembhurni and once we take right, till Karmala, its ok, but after this 169 Km stretch is very bad, it pulls off and tells on the car too. while return we did it on the 14th 2020 from Shirdi, started at 10:00 am and reached home at 10:00 pm. during the day the 169 Km stretch we were surprised to see how we traveled !!

Over all this is a better route than the other, as I had traveled on other roads in other trips. thanks to KAM for his post which attracted me to take this route.

About a distance of 45 KM approx before Sholapur there is a restaurant ( Sai Prasad NH 65) (https://goo.gl/maps/cURVrDQzwM5nBtHU8)you will get into single road at this point, you get good food excellent service, we tried their Jawari roti they use their own Jawari from their farm, so just imagine...... and on return we again stopped in the evening and they served hot onion pakodi and tea, the costing is also very cheap.

Thanks to every one for their inputs - and this is an update on the route

I too recommend Sai Prasad just before Naldurg. Washrooms are clean , Outside sitting is available. Very good service . Tried Paneer Manchurian , it was awesome. Prices are very cheap if you see the quality of the food. Visited couple of days back only. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Hyd to Shirdi on 01/15

Hello Friends,

I travelled to Shirdi by road from Hyderabad on 15th Jan, 2020 in my car. I took below road routes

Hyd to Omerga was excellent and no need of worry about road conditions

Omerga to Naldurg was not good, don't expect much smoothly

Naldurg to Tuljapur was pathetic, can't explain the condition

Tuljapur to Osmanabad was not bad from there taking BEED highway was rock like anything 6 lane road (3x3), you will enjoy the drive  on the road.

Out mistake was taking road to Pathardi from Beed highway, road was fine but from Pathardi, you will definitely write HELL spelling. From Pathardi to Shirdi was pathetic (via Miri).

so we found Shani Shignapur is on the way to shirdi through Miri, So we went Shani Shignapur first and then Shirdi.

My suggesting is below.

Hello Friends,

I travelled to Shirdi by road from Hyderabad on 15th Jan, 2020 in my car. I took below road routes
Hyd to Omerga was excellent and no need of worry about road conditions
Omerga to Naldurg was not good, don't expect much smoothly
Naldurg to Tuljapur was pathetic, can't explain the condition
Tuljapur to Osmanabad was not bad from there taking BEED highway was rock like anything 6 lane road (3x3), you will enjoy the drive  on the road.
Out mistake was taking road to Pathardi from Beed highway, road was fine but from Pathardi, you will definitely write HELL spelling. From Pathardi to Shirdi was pathetic (via Miri).
so we found Shani Shignapur is on the way to shirdi through Miri, So we went Shani Shignapur first and then Shirdi.

My suggesting is below.

Have you captured any picture of these routes?

Naldurg to Tuljapur pathetic....Surprise ...I just did this in Jan last week during Nashik travel.... When you take Tuljapur exit from NH65 after Naldurg....the 1st 100 to 150 meter is pathetic....their after till Tiljapur road is good to very good though there are frequent speed breakers before 2 to 3 km to TULJAPUR..Even inside Tuljapur the road is very good (newly made). After Tuljapur till NH52 flyover...(It is only 2km) the road is very fine. Anyway I have captured all the pictures of these roads. I will upload in the thread "HYDERABAD TO SHIRDI RECENT ROUTE CONDITION".

From PATHARDI to till VAMBHORI via MIRI and TISGAON is HELL spelling......are you sure?

Yes before PATHARDI it becomes patchy and bad but that will be just 5 to 10 km and that to in patches and not the entire one. From TISGAON to MIRI till VAMBHORI the roads are newly laid and repaired and it is perfectly alright. I could even drove at 80 speed without any issue in my ETIOS SEDAN.

Anyway I will upload the pics in couple of days.....Than peoples will decide how bad OR good this stretch is.
NALDURG-TULJAPUR-OSMANABAD-BEED-PATHARDI-TOSGAON-MIRI-VAMBHORI- RAHORI ...till 30km before Shirdi...

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Guys, am planning to drive from Hyderabad to Ahmednagar in Jul first week. Request inputs on best route (good road condition, don't mind travelling little excess distance) to follow. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 2:44 PM, Guest saty said:

Guys, am planning to drive from Hyderabad to Ahmednagar in Jul first week. Request inputs on best route (good road condition, don't mind travelling little excess distance) to follow. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers

Hi Saty, Would recommend you to take Hyderabad - Zaheerabad - Naldurg (Divert towards right after Naldurg)- Osmanabad - Jamkhed - Ahmednagar

All the roads are good except for about 20 kms before Naldurg you will pas through a road construction zone.

Update us back once you are done with your drive.

Safe Drives. Cheers!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Planning a Trip to Shiridi & Triyabakeshwar from Hyderabad. ANy Route suggestions. I am planning below route after going through all the above suggestions.

Hyderabad -Zaheerabad -Humnabad -Basavakalyan- Omerga -Naldurg -Tuljapur -Osmanabad-Beed-Ahmednagar -Shiridi 

Please suggest.

On 12/30/2020 at 11:45 PM, Guest Sid said:

Planning a Trip to Shiridi & Triyabakeshwar from Hyderabad. ANy Route suggestions. I am planning below route after going through all the above suggestions.

Hyderabad -Zaheerabad -Humnabad -Basavakalyan- Omerga -Naldurg -Tuljapur -Osmanabad-Beed-Ahmednagar -Shiridi 

Please suggest.

This is the best route available to do Shiridi from Hyderabad, please do update us back once you finish up with your road trip. 

• Like 1
Guest Sherry
On 12/30/2020 at 11:45 PM, Guest Sid said:

Please suggest.

Hi bro how was your journey on the above route plan...am planning to drive in few days..your feedback will help.