Jump to content
TriFOD

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'kollur'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Hyderabad Travel
    • Road Trips
    • Route queries
    • Driving in India
    • Drive Meetup
  • Hyderabad Housing
    • Villas
    • Gated Communities
    • Open Plots
  • General
    • General Chit Chat
    • Events in Hyderabad
  • Hyderabad Food
    • Food

Calendars

There are no results to display.

There are no results to display.

Blogs

  • COVID travel updates
  • Travel
  • Bookride Croydon Minicabs.
  • Anytime taxi in London ~ Book Ride Minicabs

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Biography


Location


Interests


Occupation

Found 6 results

  1. Is it wise to invest in under construction apartment projects in Kollur. Completion period is 3.5 to 4 Years from now. If so what is the best price.
  2. Project name : Sky Garden Builder company/name : My square realty Project Status: Pre-Launch Project price(per sqft) : 3,200/- Registration after full payment / MoU option available. Project location: Kollur Google maps link : https://goo.gl/maps/BhSDaocZ3fDcBTmr9 RERA Registration: Not available Possession Timeline: Dec 2023 Project Amenities: Club House Parking Modern amenities 100% Power Backup, Co-Working Space, Swimming Pool, Mini
  3. Project name : Jaagaruthi Elite Builder company/name : Praneeth Group Project Status: Under construction Project price(per sqft) : 4,400/- Project location: Kollur Google maps link : https://goo.gl/maps/RjgibKjhzNRyDFK49 Project RERA: P01100001458 Possession Timeline: 2022 May Project Amenities: All modern amenities Project details: 2.2 Acres G+8 Floors 144 Flats 3 BHK Premium Apartments (1466 - 2270)
  4. Project name : AVASA Builder company/name : EVK Project Status: Prelaunch Project price(per sqft) : PRE LAUNCH : 3199/SFT Regular price: 4500/SFT(Registration,GST,car parking and amenities Extra) Project location: Kollur Google maps link : https://goo.gl/maps/u9gxW6fTi8UnpU2y7 Project RERA: NA Possession Timeline: NA Project Amenities: All modern amenities Project details: 8.5 acres Luxury Gated Community project 2 & 3 BHK FLATS,Size Ranging from 1040 to 2415
  5. Project name : EVK Aura Builder company/name : BHUVANTEZA Project price(per sqft) : BOOKING AMOUNT :RS. 200000/- OPTION-1 RS. 2999/- sq ft Including amenities One Time Payment Including Booking Amount (45days total payment ) OPTION-2 RS. 3399/- Sq.ft Including Amenities 50% Payment in 30 Days Remaining 50% Payment Go for Loan or Construction wise Payment. OPTION-3 RS. 3799/- sq.Ft Including Amenities 20% In a month Including Booking Amount Remaining 80% Bank loan Or Pro
×
×
  • Create New...